Dr. James “Kevin” Calhoun is our Instructional Design Specialist with expertise in Instructional Design, Business Learning Strategy, Organizational Development and Leadership Development. Kevin’s experience spans multiple industries including Manufacturing, Government, Banking and Pest Control. A former Director of Talent Management and Organizational Effectiveness, and Director of Learning, Kevin leads our performance support solutions, which includes performance analysis, design, development and evaluation of learning solutions. He holds a Bachelors in History from Winthrop University, Master of Education (M.Ed.) in Educational Psychology from the University of Georgia, M.Ed. in Instructional Technology and PhD in Educational Psychology from the University of Georgia.
- Director of Learning for Oldcastle: developed, implemented and evaluated a comprehensive learning strategy and road map for the enterprise that promotes continuous learning and aligns with the business strategy.
- Lead Business Learning Strategist for SunTrust Bank’s Consumer Line of Business (LOB): oversight of learning $6.5M budget.
- Created strategic partnerships within Human Resources with Change Management and Communications to maximize efficiencies in project planning and deployment.
- Contributed to STI reduction in efficiency ratio from 71% to 67% through leveraging best-in-class learning solutions and vendor management.
- Manager, Learning & Development – Global Finance and Business Information Services for Coca-Cola Enterprises: managed operations and all external vendor/procurement relationships for Talent Management and Organizational Effectiveness Center of Excellence against $5M budget.
- Led the creation of CCRs diversity training strategy, building capability for people managers through targeted learning curriculums.